Keighley Cougars can today announce details of our 2017 Club Presentation Night on Friday 13th October at Cougar Park.
The club will be providing a 3 course meal in the executive suite priced at £20 per person with the Clever Energy Boilers Hall of Fame bar to be opened at 8:30pm for supporters not wishing to dine on the evening.
The night will be hosted by Matchday Host Phil Robinson and Head of Operations Joshua Chapman with entertainment from 10:30pm following the presenting of awards at 9:30pm.
The running order is as follows:
– Arrival from 19:30
– Three Course Meal from 19:45 in the Executive Bar
– Clever Energy Boilers Hall of Fame bar to be open from 20:30 for those not wishing to dine
– Q&A with coaching staff and senior players during meal in the Executive Suite
– Presentation to commence from 21:30. Non diners will be welcome to the Executive Suite from this point
– Entertainment from 22:30 in the Executive Suite
To book your place for the meal, follow this link: http://keighleycougars.com/online-store/presentation-night-booking/